Wetland construction and restoration
Our wetland construction team has years of experience designing and implementing carefully considered programs and projects that can breathe new life into your property’s natural habitat. With a wide range of projects including water sensitive urban design (WSUD), waterways construction, dry river and creek bed landscaping and more, we can help you achieve your goals on budget and on time.
The power and expertise to tackle a range of wetland construction projects
We have plenty of runs on the board when it comes to wetland landscaping and construction projects, including:
- Wetland construction and rehabilitation in which we build new or improve existing artificial wetlands so they look fantastic and help you manage water runoff. See our work at the Glenmay Court Wetlands for a great example of how we can work together to transform your land.
- WSUD construction that takes various water supplies – including rain water, groundwater and community water supply – into account to build a cohesive water cycle system that saves money and natural resources.
- Bio basins, also called bioretention basins, are aspects of landscaping that help treat and clean stormwater runoff before it is routed into native soil.
- Walking tracks construction, like our work on the Baludarri Wetland Pathway, provides nature access for members of the community as well as public service workers.
- Riparian rehabilitation that helps rebuild and fortify the areas where land meets streams, rivers and creeks.
- Environmental solutions like our work at Paragilga Lake, that includes a wide range of design and construction that takes into account not only your goals and budget, but also the natural environment in and around your property.
A focus on sustainability
Contact us today to learn more about how our constructed wetlands design, landscaping and other construction work can help transform the look, feel and function of your space.
Need to discuss your master plan community landscaping?
The time has never been better. We’d love to help you stand out above the competition.
Talk to one of our construction specialists to get started.
Not sure where to start? Here are some frequently asked questions about our construction and landscaping services.
How big is the team at Landscape Solutions?
This enormous reach gives us access to the abilities and expertise of thousands of construction and landscape services professionals across a range of areas and industries. Our scale provides the power to devote workforce to specialised areas – such as our Solutions Contracting building team and our Golf Course Solutions team – for even more attention to detail in landscape design services and project implementation.
Can Landscape Solutions provide equipment and machinery for any project?
We have our own massive inventory of equipment and machinery, with thousands of tools for jobs of all shapes and sizes. And if we don’t already have the pieces we need to get the job done, we have quick and easy access to them through our huge network of suppliers across the region. That means you don’t have to worry about supplying the tools of the trade – we’ll take care of all of that.
Does Landscape Solutions operate throughout Australia?
With four offices around Australia and $18 million of investment in plant and equipment in 2020, we have staff and the tools needed to do the job on time and on budget positioned throughout the country. As displayed by our projects from around the region, our experts and capability are never too far away from collaborating with you on plans to meet your construction and landscaping goals.