1. It Is Much Easier to Start as an SEO Reseller!
There are many reasons for which you could want to start selling SEO services. You may want to expand your online marketing agency, and SEO is the best alternative that you can use. Or you want to start a new agency, and you are the most knowledgeable in the SEO field. But regardless of the reasons, there are only 2 methods that you can use to enter this industry. You can become an SEO provider. Or you can start as an SEO reseller. But nowadays, it is actually a much better alternative to introduce SEO reseller packages on the market.
To understand why and how should you resell SEO packages, you need a comparison between the 2 alternatives. Doing that will showcase the differences between them and how big the advantages of reselling SEO services are. Keep in mind that you can always make a change and switch from a reseller to a provider. But you should only do that in the future after you are sure of the success of your agency in the industry.
Your SEO Reseller Packages Requires Minimal Investment!
The first advantage that you can expect from becoming an SEO reseller comes in the form of very small investments. Compared to creating a new SEO agency or department, the investments are negligible. There are 3 main types of investments that you can compare and see the difference clearly. And all you have to do is to choose the most advantageous alternative.
• A few days vs. a few months. Creating a new SEO agency or department will take you at least a few months. Firstly, you will need to find space for the offices. And secondly, you will need to build a reliable SEO team. But finding professionals in this industry is very hard. Most of them are either working as freelancers or have their own agencies. So, you will need to search from the remaining ones and find even fewer experts remaining. And this can’t be done without a few months of research. But as an SEO reseller, you only need a reliable SEO agency partner. And you can find one in a few days. As you can see, the difference is enormous.
• 0 initial investment vs. an astronomical amount. The second type of investment that you can compare is the amount of money needed to start this project. As a reseller, you will not need any initial investment. In comparison, the amount needed to open a new SEO agency or create a new department in your company is enormous. You will need to buy new space and equipment for your future SEO experts. And this will increase the risks that you will need to take.
• Minimal effort vs. maximum effort. Lastly, you can compare the effort that each of the methods mentioned above requires. A few days of intensive online research and a few calls are enough for you to introduce SEO reseller packages. On the other hand, you will need months of effort to ensure that your company can sell its services properly. Not only will this tire you, but your company’s operations may also be disrupted by the additional effort, and your profits may even drop. It is obvious which alternative requires fewer resources. But this is not the only advantage that you can expect from becoming a reseller.
An SEO Reseller Does Need Many Clients to Make a Profit!
The second difference that is very easy to see is the profit that your company will make through the 2 methods. The difference in the long term may seem to become negligible. But if you can make use of the opportunity and difference in the beginning, then you will be able to accelerate your company’s growth rate. And you can always maintain an advantage.
• You can find clients months in advance. As mentioned above, you will need months to create a new SEO agency or department. But that also means that you will need months before you can start looking for clients. On the other hand, after a few days, you can already resell the SEO services. That means that you will have a few months of advantage to find as many clients as possible and start making profits. The number of clients that you can find in this period depends on your marketing and sales skills. So, if you are an expert in these fields, then you will be able to maximize the profits that your company gets from this advantage.
• Your company profits will grow from the first client. Keep in mind that the amount of money that you need to invest to become an SEO reseller is 0. So, you will not need to cover any gap. All the profits that your company makes from the SEO reseller packages are yours, and you will not need to cover the gap from the investment. On the other hand, if you create a new agency or department, then you will need first to recover your investment. So, there will be additional months that will pass before your company truly makes a profit. As you can imagine, it will be very hard to overcome the differences between these 2 methods.
2. What Types of Services Must an SEO Reseller Provide!
Now that you know what choice should you make, it is time to understand what services your agency must provide. Keep in mind that a successful SEO reseller must be able to cover all the needs of its clients. So, you need to make sure that your partner can provide all the services that your potential clients may needs. Keep in mind that SEO is a large and complex field. So, most experts provide services for different parts. That also means that you can sell different services that cover the needs of your clients. But you must be able to cover all the possible needs that may appear. There are 4 types of services that you should look for while searching for a potential partner.
• SEO audit. This type of service is the core of any company that sells SEO services. It is a mandatory service that is needed for many different purposes. New clients will need this type of service to determine the SEO state of their website and the path that it must follow in the future. So, you need to be able to provide this type of service to find all the SEO problems and provide solutions for them as well as a personalized strategy for the future.
• Technical SEO. The services provided for this part of SEO are standard. You need to make sure that all the links of your client’s website work properly, the loading speed of the pages is fast enough, and the website is compatible with mobile services. These are the main technical requirements that search engines are looking for.
• Website content. Your agency must also be able to check, rewrite, and optimize the old content used on your clients’ websites. This will ensure that no problems are dragging the ranks of your clients down. Also, for your clients to reach the top in search result pages, your company must be able to provide regular optimized content.
• Link building. Lastly, the off-site part of SEO must also be taken care of. That means that you need to help your clients to increase their authority in the industry and grow their online reputation. The best method that you can do that is to use a content-based link building method. For example, you could introduce guest posting services.
3. Why Does an SEO Reseller Need Several SEO Providers!
In the short term, a single SEO provider partner may be enough for your company. But you should prepare for the future and for fast growth. So, you should search for several different SEO providers that you can partner with in the future. Some several reasons and advantages should compel an SEO reseller to do this.
• Satisfy an unlimited number of clients. As mentioned above, you will be able to find clients much easier and faster than a new SEO agency. So, you need to make sure that your SEO reseller packages can satisfy the needs of all of them. Also, if you collaborate with several providers at the same time, then you will never have a limit to the clients that you can help.
• The easiest method to scale. Making use of this method will also ensure that the scaling process of your company will be very fast and easy. Also, there will be no risk involved in this process. Even if it takes only a few days to find a reliable SEO agency that you can partner with, you may still lose a few clients every time you reach a limit. So, it is better to avoid this type of situation.
• No maximum limit for your company’s growth. If you stop at a single partner, then your company growth limit will be reached very fast. And you will not be able to grow it without looking for additional partners. As you can see, you will inevitably reach this point. So, you may as well take care of this part preventively.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
4. About the Author
Mihai C. Tudorache
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
5. HOT SEO Topics:
If you want to use outsource SEO services for your online marketing efforts, then you need to find the best possible company. One that is compatible with your business. But how does such a company look like? What do you need to consider while looking for this type of company? Well, there many things that you need to take into consideration. But the first thing that you should check at an SEO outsourcing company is the services that it provides. SEO can be separated into multiple… Read More.
Becoming an SEO reseller is the best alternative that you can use to start a new online marketing company or expanding your current one. For the first option, you will need to find a partner that provides white label services that you can resell and make a profit. But you need to make sure that the agencies provide the 4 essential SEO reseller services. They are a complete set that will take care of every need of your…Read More.
The SEO industry has evolved over the years, and the standard strategies that worked in the past are no longer effective. The algorithms of search engines have been continuously updated. So, the requirements for a website to reach the top ranks in search result pages are now much harder to accomplish. Every company is different, and an SEO strategy must consider the differences. You need a personalized…Read More.