1. White Label SEO Is the Best Method to Grow Your Agency!
There are many methods that you use to grow your digital marketing agency. But one of the most popular ones is to introduce a new type of services. And the best alternative nowadays is SEO. It became almost mandatory for all online businesses to use SEO as their long-term online marketing strategy. So, if you want to introduce SEO services, then you have 2 alternatives. You can either create your own department. Or you can find an SEO agency and introduce white label SEO services. If you do it properly, then the second alternative is much better than the first one. Especially if your partner can provide all the services that your client may need. And that includes high-quality white label SEO reports. But before you decide which method to choose, you need to know some basics about each method.
• Create a new SEO department. Creating a new department was the standard method used in the past by all digital marketing agencies. The advantages of this method are the fact that you will not depend on another company. Everything is on your company’s shoulders. If you succeed, it is all your effort. But if you fail, the fault is only yours. And the risks of this method are also much higher. How so? Well, this method has several disadvantages compared with the other alternative.
• Find a reliable SEO agency. The second method that you can use is to find a reliable partner that can take care of the SEO needs of your clients. This method has very high potential. But there is an essential factor that you need to consider. If you are not able to find a top-notch agency that has reasonable prices and provide the best possible services, then it will be very hard to make use of this method. But if you can accomplish this task, then the success chances of your agency’s expansion rise exponentially.
What Are the Advantages of White Label SEO?
The first thing that you need to know about the white label SEO method are the advantages that you can expect to get from using this method. Keep in mind that these advantages come as a comparison with the standard method of creating your own department. So, there are 3 incredible advantages that white labeling has over the standard alternative:
• Low investment. Creating a new department is a very expensive endeavor. You will need to invest a lot of money to be able to create a top-notch department that can cover all the needs of your clients. On the other hand, the initial investment for a while label SEO collaboration is 0. You will not need any money to start this project. You will only need to invest a little effort and time.
• Fast implementation. For a new department, you will need to prepare the space, buy the desks and computers, and hire SEO experts. The first 2 requirements can be easily solved, but the last one will take a lot of time. How so? Well, it is very hard to find SEO experts that are free and willing to be hired in a company. But if you use the white label method, then you only need to choose the right SEO agency, and everything else will be set. You will only need to modify your website for the new services.
• Fast results. Besides the results that your company will get from the difference in the time needed for the implementation of these 2 methods, white label SEO will also produce results much faster. If you choose a reliable SEO agency from the beginning, then it will be able to create results for your clients from the first 2-3 months. But a new SEO department will never be able to do the same.
What Information Should the White Label SEO Reports Contain?
An important part of the white label collaboration is represented by the white label SEO reports. Keep in mind that your partner must be able to provide you with high-quality reports that you will pass to your clients under the branding of your agency. So, you need to make sure that the quality of the reports is top-notch. There are 3 main factors that you need to take into consideration. So, you should focus on checking these factors first. Of course, if you have any other requirements, then you can check them as well. But the ones mentioned below are mandatory and should never be ignored.
• The SEO efforts. The agency must explain in detail everything that they accomplished for your clients’ websites. Also, the terms used in the reports must be as simple as possible. Not only you must be able to understand the reports perfectly, but even your clients that may have no SEO knowledge must be able to understand them. This type of report will help you increase the satisfaction of your clients.
• The SEO state of the website. The second part of the reports must include the SEO state of your clients’ website. By getting these reports regularly, you and your clients will be able to see the differences caused by the agency. So, the increase in the results produced by the white label SEO agency will be clear and your clients will always know what they paid for.
• The results were produced by the agency. The last part of the audit must not only include the result produced by the agency, but also a prediction of the future. Of course, the predicted results will not be 10% accurate. But they will be a guideline for you and your clients. You will be able to form the correct expectation from the SEO efforts.
2. Expectations That Your Agency Should Have from a Reliable White Label SEO Partner?
While you search for a reliable white label SEO partner, you should consider several factors while you take the final decision. And there are 3 essential expectations that your digital marketing agency should have from the SEO company. Each one of them is essential for the success of the collaboration. So, you should not ignore even one of them while you make your decision.
• Reasonable prices. Keep in mind that you will resell the services provides by your partner. So, you will need to increase the price to be able to make a profit. That means that your partner must have reasonable prices that will allow you to do that. If you choose a partner that has very high prices, then it will be impossible for your company to make any profits. Most likely, your potential clients will choose to collaborate with another digital marketing agency for the SEO services.
• High-quality services. But even if the prices are on the low side, you need to make sure that the quality of the services, including the white label SEO reports, is not low. You should never ignore the quality of the services for lower prices. Both factors are essentials. And you will need to do deep research until you find an agency that can provide top-notch SEO services at a reasonable price.
• Professionalism. And lastly, the professionalism of the agency must also be top-notch. You need a trustworthy partner that can keep all its promises. If you find an agency that exaggerates, then you should immediately avoid it. You want only the truth and realizable promises. Anything else should be avoided or it will cause a lot of problems in the future.
3. What Is the Best Method to Look for a White Label SEO Agency?
The last thing that you need to know is the best method that you can use to find a reliable white label SEO agency. Luckily, the process is very easy to understand. And you only need to follow the steps mentioned below to be able to find the perfect partner.
• Make a list of your requirements. Besides the ones mentioned in this article, including the quality of the white label SEO reports, you should also focus on the needs of your agency. So, while you make this list, you should research your agency as well. Make sure that you find all the needs that a potential partner would be able to cover.
• Find as many agencies that meet the requirements. The next step is to use a search engine and find as many SEO agencies as possible. But you should also check each one of them and make sure that they met the requirements. Keep in mind that the more options you check and research, the higher your chances to find the perfect partner.
• Test the reliability of the top 3 options. After you are done with the second step, then you should select the top 3 options and check their reliability. As mentioned above, your partner must be reliable and trustworthy. And the best methods through which you can check these characteristics are online reputation and reviews. Using the internet, you can find a lot of information about the top 3 agencies you selected.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
4. About the Author
Mihai C. Tudorache
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
5. HOT SEO Topics:
If you want to provide SEO services, then you no longer need to be an SEO expert. Nor do you need to hire experts. You can become an SEO reseller. That means that you can partner with an SEO agency and find clients to resell the services of the agency. But if you want to have success, then you need to find a reliable partner that provides a high-quality SEO reseller …Read More.
Most business owners already know that SEO is one of the best long-term online marketing methods. But many of them try to use this method by themselves. The problem is that SEO is a very complex field. So, if you do not have enough skill and experience, then you will not be able to produce satisfactory results. In that case, the best alternative is to outsource SEO from a professional agency. Letting an expert to take care of your website’s marketing…Read More.
An SEO audit is one of the essential methods used in the industry. Even in the past, the importance of the SEO website audit was very high. But nowadays, its importance has risen even more. It is almost impossible to create an SEO strategy for a website without a high-quality audit. So, the first thing that you need to look for while searching for an agency is the audit service that it provides. But to do that, you will need… Read More.